Do you like to write about topics for seniors? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
TexasMedicarePlan.com is a website designed to educate people turning 65 about Medicare. Our audience is primarily baby boomers and seniors aged 64+. Our agency operates several websites, and we will sometimes accept guest posts for topics that are relevant to our readers, such as Social Security, retirement, finances, medical technology, healthcare for the elderly, long-term care, assisted living, and other insurance.
Requirements for a guest post are:
- We only publish original content that is not published elsewhere.
- Topics must be related to those mentioned above and offer clear and practical advice
- Minimum 800 words in good English with proper grammar
- No plagiarism or spun articles. We will use Copyscape to check your work
- You will be given a short byline in which you may include one (non-affiliate) link back to your site. Please reserve any and all self-promotion for your byline
- Other links will be reviewed for relevance but generally not allowed
- Once published, the content cannot be published elsewhere without our written consent and a link back to the content on our site
- We may edit or revise your content, including headlines, before posting and we may also use it for relevant internal links on our website
- For mutual benefit, we request that you share your post on social media once it is published. We will promote it to our social media audiences as well
- Please submit your article or pitch just once. If we are interested, we will reach out to you.
Articles that you submit will be carefully scrutinized by our editor. We never guarantee that your post will be published. If we find that the scope of your article or subject matter is thin or falls outside topics that are relevant, we will not post it.
Medicare Write for us, Insurance write for us, insurance guest post, retirement guest post